xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

WEBSITE UPLOAD PROBLEMS: NO DIRECTORIES

I have the same problem and I've used ws_ftp, I think the problem is with new accounts, but I don't know who can solve this problem

Thanks i'll have to check on my upload etc again, and then maybe go to that live help if i'm still having problemsthanks tho Little_OnE

it works with 'ftp.xerox-hosting.com' in the ftp server. - for me at least.For directory just put 'public_html/'My url subdomain isnt working though... - i have to go to my site by ~welbisDont know if that helps

unlimit i've been requesting help along with many others for the past 2 days... we'll just have to wait probably another 2 before the THE ADMIN (not moderator) reads this :wink: lol*fiddle my thumbs..*

Yeah... that's the same as my new account. Sorry I can't help, you will need admin to do that for you.

I can;t create /public_html caause its there..can't upload there couase it isn't.....Little one created my account!

Well, LittleOne continues to tell us to go to the LIVE HELP on the homepage of FNHBut they seem to be closed... what are the "business hours?" It would just really be helpfull if the admin would look into this, but i dunno... i'll just have to wait for a response from Live Help and maybe from this forum! :| :?

I think my whole account is screwed. I am set up to use a domain that does not exist: natrob87.freephpnukehosting.com . freePHPnukehosting does not exist? Anyways, xerox-hosting/natrob87 does not work either, and I am not up when live help is online. Guess I will have to leave a support ticket.