xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

WEBSITE UPLOAD PROBLEMS: NO DIRECTORIES

Hey guys, anyone! Admin, or anyone else...I am having trouble uploading from Dreamweaver (FTP)I have UnitedVA.xerox-hosting.com in the FTP serverI have my username and passWhen i click TEST it says that it connected, but i cant seem to "put" or "sync" my index.html or home.html or aboutus.html etc etc... it says ERROR for each one...Can some one post something that could help me get this going, i'm really anxious to use FNH this is really cool...Thanks in advance for your response

I've never used Dreamweaver FTP client before so i'm guessing here this maybe your problem.Check under options to see if you have to set the right permissions to create folders and files

ya, idknow... i'm trying to upload .html files... i'm pretty sure that IS alowed lol... maybe there is something wronge w/ the new server that they have to fix... i'll probably be back in a half hour or i'll check tomorrow for any info... :?

GUYS IT'S NOT ONLY THE UPLOAD THING ITS THE WHOLE DIRECTORY... THERE IS NO PUBLIC_HTML OR WWW DIRECTORIES EITHER... IT SAYS THAT IT DOESN'T HAVE A .Trash Directory for the trash and it says ACCESS DENIED everytime i try to upload through Dreamweaver or even make a folder on the cpanel file manager... will an ADMIN who can help me, please PM me and i'll give u the info to sign into the cpanel.... i really want to get hosting ...lol If an admin or anyone who can access the "master files" for the whole web hosting thing, either post in here or PM me... thanks. :D

I'm having almost the exact same problem with my account. I need help too if availible admin. (or just let us know if your fixing LOL)