xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

when did we get a new admin and moderator

Hey man, dont diss Carlos, he's new

lol im not dissing anyone here bro just stating something im not here to start propoganda or anything else

if there new to the admin and moderating team then i say congrads and hello

Carlos seems to be portuguese name so if he?s portuguese its natural that his ISP has some troubles and he cannot go online LOLportuguese ISP rulez.... ! they?re more time down than up LOL

yea...what about tommytk..? :mrgreen:

Let's hope Admin appointed them for GOOD... he knows too well the risk that can involve with appointing anyone as Admin or Moderators..... If he does it means that Admin trusts them ...

So, I welcome both Carlos and tommyk to the forum ! Thanks in advance for your service...

Just 5 minutes ago, i had a private chat with carlos...He, admin and some1 else are the founders of ex nasway.com and Freenukehosting.He's not very active @ the forum, but behind the scenes he is...

Just 5 minutes ago, i had a private chat with carlos...
He, admin and some1 else are the founders of ex nasway.com and Freenukehosting.

He's not very active @ the forum, but behind the scenes he is...

Yeah..I know carlos from FNH Phpnuke last year..:D I respect him and admin.. :wink:

Oo i remember nasway, as well as carlos, but i don't remember tommytk from anywhere. People not remembering carlos just shows how big the community has grown since like..only october?