xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What single player rpg.....

What single player rpg can anyone recommend that has a good profession/crafts mode like World of Warcraft?I guess i am looking for a game that lets you wander n set up a tradewhen you are tired of going out to kill npc's n do small missions....

Give Morrowind a try. It's very good at letting you do whatever you like. The only trouble with single player games and trading systems is that all you end up doing is walking to and from shops a lot without any real interaction with other people. that said it can be a good way to build up money for the game. there is also very good scope for exploring.

yay for good old fashioned pencil and paper rpgs!!! let ur imagination run wild. woot. and u get to talk to real people.like GURPSor FUDGE, which is free https://www.google.com/search?q=FUDGE+free+RPGOMG but it's so annoying when you get someone who always wants to play and he keeps bugging u can saying let's play let's play even when the other players aren't there and or you're supposed to be fishing or something...

Give Morrowind a try. It's very good at letting you do whatever you like. The only trouble with single player games and trading systems is that all you end up doing is walking to and from shops a lot without any real interaction with other people. that said it can be a good way to build up money for the game. there is also very good scope for exploring.

Yes, that game is huge! One of the best rpg game ever...

Morrowinds good, but get combat enhanced for it to be really fun :)

Ohh cool, i've not tried that, i loved morrowind - played it for ages - very addictive.

Diablo 2 is also a great game :)

Vampires Bloodlines

Yeah, very cool game. Amazing(HL2 engine based) graphics and physics, interesting storyline and much more.
P.S Also try "Vampire: The masqrade - Redemption". Maybe a little old, but still very nice game.

Vampires Bloodlines

Yeah, very cool game. Amazing(HL2 engine based) graphics and physics, interesting storyline and much more.
P.S Also try "Vampire: The masqrade - Redemption". Maybe a little old, but still very nice game.

I didn't like it really... But the second part is awesome 8)

Where do you get the combat enhanced thing for morrowind? I would be quite happy to load the game up again to give it a go. It seems as good an excuse as any.