xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Jus wonderin -- Help Needed

I just got granted my new hosting package here at FNH, admin said one more step, go vote for us. I voted, but I don't know how to get to my control panel or anything. he gave me url for my site, don't work yet, but I assume that's cause theres nothing there yet. Anybody know my prob? I have user name and pass, but don't know how to log in, or if it will be a while before account is activated.Any Help is Appreciated

Thanks dude, but it wouldn't let me log in, I think maybe there is some kinda activation that admin has to do or something? Any other ideas?The domain he gave me was: natrob87.freephpnukehosting.comMaybe this'll help.

Your account has definatley been created?If it has, make sure you've written in the right stuff, refer to admins PM he sent you from when you got your account created

I dont really know.. All i do know is that admin has a lot of data to move... I hope it all goes right 4 him. Good luck admin!

yeah i hope things are sorted soon.