xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dark_element

Halflife 2

If they woudn't have delayed it so much, if would have been came out a year ago.. This isn't normal anymore, getting real pissed on Valve :@I can't wait till it's out btw, i think it'll be the best game ever!! :P:lol::D

Yes definitely going to buy, well worth the wait and delays IMO. My guess is we're still a month away :P

*EDIT*

its gonna be delayed again  i think

How can it be delayed when they haven't even announced a release date yet. Only rumours and speculations going around at the moment :D

i Hate this Game :P

How can you hate it? Its not even been released yet, unless your one of the savages who got the stolen copy from Russia...
Personally this game does look superb and from what ive seen its gonna be an instant classic when its released...

There is a problem that Valve can screw it up though but I think its quite a slim chance and even if they did the problems/flaws hopefully wouldnt be too bad :D

Cant wait...

halflife 2 is an ok game ... but the original halflife game was crappy anyways... its the mods that made halflife what it is ... I dont get a point in halflife 2? gonna be second releases of mods as well? ... lol (on a side note: there is .. counter strike 2..)