xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why the "Xerox" name??

Could the "managment" of our site please give an explanation: why did you choose the "xerox" name for xerox-hosting.com ???When I hear the name "Xerox", I think of the photocopy machine company. Is our free service supported by the Xerox corporation??I don't have anything against the name, just wondering about it!Names have very symbolic meanings. :wink:Regards,Davidw

admin owns the domain xerox-hosting.com So he uses that acount for the free package.I dont think this has any thing to do with photocopy's machines :wink:

my calculator company name is xerox. I just got that name to have it to host subdomains. Also I am getting soon a small domains so members can chose their subdomain. Suchb44.comfnh12.com stuff like that hehe good idea isn't it?

my calculator company name is xerox. I just got that name to have it to host subdomains. Also I am getting soon a small domains so members can chose their subdomain. Such
b44.com
fnh12.com stuff like that hehe good idea isn't it?

having subdomain on short domain names like b44.com and others will be very good... Admin those are really good... THUMS UP

I think freenukehosting is unappropriated for paid hostings. It would sound a lot better xerox to the paid ones and freenukehosting to the free ones. But if you're to add domains for choice, that 'problem' will be solved, I guess.

About the domains, some say b44, some say b53... Doesn't it sound much better b52? Like the shot drink... :mrgreen: