xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Let everyone Know

Check out the FAQ by Whizz- http://forums.xisto.com/

We have this, everyone should abide by this rule... I think admin should have the authority to delete a/c with illegal files, even without giving warning so that no one would dare storing those illegal files...

2.1 Yes, you may put your own made mp3s on your site. Please note to include something like a legal.txt file, in wich we can find some contact info (email/msn/aim etc..). If we do not find this file, or if we notice the music isnt yours, your account will get deleted and youll get banned. 2.2 Yes, you can add background music, but only if you have the rights to the music. Please note to include something like a legal.txt file, in wich we can find some contact info (email/msn/aim etc..). If we do not find this file, or if we notice you dont have permission for this music, your account will get deleted and youll get banned.

this is written in faq and i followed that rulles.. or my users on reseller followed that..

and admin still deleted all mp3 files they had... i now have big problems and all couse of this stupidity

and again, my fantastico is not working along with all stuff instaled by it..

Hrvoje i have music made by me in the background .I don't have reseller and i don't have problem

u r lusky he didnt find it :D

i dont have it by myself.. my users have that musuc and its all made by themselves.. they have their bands and demo songs online with standard copyright notice about it ... i just dont see a problem here.
and harm is allready dont to me.. i really dont know why im still discussing about it :(
some of us maybe have free host but thats not reason to b rude and ast like that!!

Yeah dude, i make Dance, and electronica music, and i save them as MP3's, can you tell if there legal? cuz i'm the owner of my music, so it's totaly legal (and my music is free, i realease everything under GPL, not just programs and stuff i make, heh) :D

Oh I'm glad I didn't store mp3 files in my account! That's the last thing I had in mind to upload. It's better to have great hosting than great website with the use of mp3s! :P

I was wondering, did you delete my account? Because I had permission to have the MP3 Files on my account because they were created by my cast and crew, not ripped off of someone's CD, they were mixed, mastered, acted, written, directed, and produced by my cast and Crew and I, I am asking this because my site is now down.Sorry for the confusion,Kevin Cho - Pioneer AUDIO Productions General Manager