xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Let everyone Know

Hello all I just wanted to say that I can access protected folders on any accounts in the free host site, So if you think you can store mp3 files or any illegal files in there, You better think again and remove those files before I come after you. :DI removed about 6 accounts, because they had mp3 files and some had adult images in protected password folders.

I removed about 6 accounts, because they had mp3 files and some had adult images in protected password folders.

I've got a question ragarding your policies on 'adult' content: are adult-oriented writings also banned from being posted on any of the hosted sites, or is it just the images? o.O

about mp3-s...

im shure somewhere was little talk about it and it was said that mp3 files r allowed only if they r copyrighted by publisher or owner of that site...

example... i have a reseller and few users i have host their bands sites with some mp3 files... that is al their music and they writed on bottom that material on the site is copyrighted by site owner.

i think that is totaly legal.

and now i have some hint from admin that my account might get suspended ????

i just cant belive it!!

i am totaly strict forward my users and have quite strict tos, and i often (every 2 days) look my users database if they have illegal files and stuff like that.

admin, if u read this .. plz answer me !!!

Hello all I just wanted to say that I can access protected folders on your any of the free hosted site. So if you think you can store mp3 files or any illegal files in there. You better think one more time and remove those files before I will come after you. :D
I removed about 6 accounts, because they had mp3 files and some had adult images in protected password folders.

What if you have a band site for your friends and they made songs of their own so they have thier own mp3's?

Awesome work admin, those people are pretty stupid, with all the hosting that I have had in my life I know that the admins can access everything. Stupid people should not have hosting... 8)