xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What Happen To FNH 2 Days Ago?

This is complete bullcrap. Seriously. My account is gone. I had no warning at all except that topic..which I just saw. The server was down the past few days, I didn't have the new link or anything.Thanks for taking my site with no warning.Thanks for taking all my images with no warning.Next time considering being a little more professional. Mass PM all the users maybe.

and because there are different time zone's, some people read's the mail to late... Also the mail from FNH, was in my spam box... and i dont read my spam mail... i auto delete them... :|

that sucks, my account doesnt work. man, htis really sucks. he said that if people wanted their accounts saved they needed to post in this one thread and it wasnt fair he posted it at 3:00am from where im at and then closed it at least at 6:00am. and thats dumb.

and because there are different time zone's, some people read's the mail to late... Also the mail from FNH, was in my spam box... and i dont read my spam mail... i auto delete them...  :|

Which mail?

It would kinda seem to be the responsibility of the site designer to keep a working backup of his stuff. I mean, many HTML pages fit on a floppy, and CD burners are only $50 in the USA. The admins are doing a good job of improving our service, that they provide for FREE.

It would kinda seem to be the responsibility of the site designer to keep a working backup of his stuff. I mean, many HTML pages fit on a floppy, and CD burners are only $50 in the USA. The admins are doing a good job of improving our service, that they provide for FREE.

It's true, but it's impossible to do a backup all days...

a cronjob tells the server to do a specified task at a specified time.I used to use cronjobs when i ran a Counter-Strike server with Psychostats. I told cronjobs to run the update stats script every hour on the hour, that way i wouldnt have to do it.