xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What Happen To FNH 2 Days Ago?

Well first of all I didnt recv any such mail from fnh regarding replying to topic... the only mail I recvd from them was about the reasons why my account was suspended much before than usual time as it was very active for server migration. My site went down long time back. Now if you peeps say... it's no more...then that comes as a shock to me. Coz my site http://forums.xisto.com/ isn't opening anymore and I have been mailing fnh on a regualr basis on the same email ids from where they informed me the reason for my site being down much before. Believe me, I am a novice and had put 18 days 18 hours daily hardwork into making it and have been following up on it daily thru' mails as fnh was interacting with me thru' mails. Now if my site is down...it would mean fnh really broke my faith and trust in them. :cry:

mine is down too! I had my own domain name, changed my dns. Should I be worried?Does anybody know how long it takes for other sites to go up after FNH is back up?

my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is on old server and up and runing but mysql has some problems... forum is down and all peeps having account on my reseller have same problem... damn... hope this will fix soon and im even more hoping to hear few words from admin about current situation and plans or time when will all b up and runing :roll:

edit: maybe its not problem with mysql.. i just realised that fantastico is not working at all

PHP script /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico/includes/enc_restrictions.inc.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.lin.4.3.10.pxp.Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

dunno what that is all about.. i just wanna some1 to fix it asap! :D

my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is on old server and up and runing but mysql has some problems... forum is down and all peeps having account on my reseller have same problem... damn... hope this will fix soon and im even more hoping to hear few words from admin about current situation and plans or time when will all b up and runing  :roll:

edit: maybe its not problem with mysql.. i just realised that fantastico is not working at all

PHP script /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico/includes/enc_restrictions.inc.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.lin.4.3.10.pxp.Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

dunno what that is all about.. i just wanna some1 to fix it asap!  :D

Is that you? Posted Image

I blame Hotmail, I only found the annoucement E-mails today and was like "O crap!" lol. Hopefuly it shouldn't take long to rebuild :D