xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

In with?s country do you want to rais childre?

I guess it's simply unimportant about where you want to raise children. It more important how you raise them.

You can live in the best country for children but if you are a bad father or mother the child wouldn't care about the country.

And I believe it's also like that if you are a good mother or father.

And 4 countries are a little less to chose between. There are so many beautiful countries 8)

(In fact: I don't want any children.)

Yea, the children aspect of the question really doesn't work, because even then, within the countries, there's so much difference that it'd be hard to keep all aspects out. I'm from the US, and once I am done with college here, I am outta here. I'm not gonna have enough money to get to somewhere in the UK *most likely Britian*, so I'll be going to Toronto, Canada. Once I setup a successful law firm, you know, make a few million... I'll be going to Britian.

Yeah, travelling is interesting...but the question is where you'd like to live (as i've understood)..And if speaking about travelling...I think I'd like to visit Australia and USA...

I like to live in Macedonia,here in my country still...But maybe sometime i will like to move in Canada or some good country where i can have very much money.Every country have pros and cons :P I would like to see how other people in Asia live there,that would be very very interesting.I don't know where but somewhere need to be the best in the world.If you travel over the world you will see very much new things,but moving,or raising children that is LIVING and i don't know.