xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

In with?s country do you want to rais childre?

You mean   Live or leave?
I wanna leave england and go live in australia :D
Raising kids,   im not ready for that yet,   career first!

Ok.
I meen: Live

Well, for one, my family is Polish, and I like how they always stick up for whats right and hold true to conservative values. (i can see another debate coming on)

Yeah maybe you should have included an "other" option lol
My choices would be:

1. USA
2. UK
3. Poland

why poland?

Why not all countries?

To live in Spain, I'd rather stay here, in Portugal. USA is too lame, a lot of fake freedom. I don't know much about Australia, but doesn't seem very cool to me. I think Sweeden is cool, but the cold... :shock: I really don't know, I'd have to live in some countrys of my choice for a while, and then choose one. I guess Canada would also be cool, but, the cold...Anyway, those four countrys aren't enough for a pool.

Sweden, Norway and Poland!! The (un)holy trinity of Metal scene in Europe. Yeah! :DI'm from Poland but I think it would be nice to live in Norway to. :(

Sweden, where I was born! :D (I don't live there now, though).The UN says that Ireland is by far the best country to live in according to its statistics.

I would like to make my own country on a very small private island.. I'd have a helicopter, and guns, and lions and jaguars and all that fun stuff to keep me away from l00ters..