xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Coldplay

They are certainly one the best "new" bands from the last five years, and have come to take the place of names as Blur or Oasis as the leading pop-accoustic-rock-whatever-you-like brit band. In fact, they're really good, IMO way better than Oasis. So, what are your thoughts on them? This is the space for them....Cheers :D

I like coldplay, But their songs remind of being sad!(when my girlfriend dumped me) so i try to avoid them. But i do play them now and again,

The best song of Coldplay for me is "Clock". These song have fantastics notes.

Great song indeed, and you should listen to the accoustic version, which is very nice and clever...

It's nice to see a band who puts out music that mean something, instead of dollar signs. I have really gotten into them recently, even though they don't fit into any genre that I usually listen to. They are really good.

I like coldplay, But their songs remind of being sad!(when my girlfriend dumped me)  so i try to avoid them.  But i do play them now and again,

what are you talking about
sad songs are the best :D

oh yea and yellow is the bestest
of course the famous clocks and the scientist are best too...

Great song indeed, and you should listen to the accoustic version, which is very nice and clever...

Do you send the accoustic version?

My email is shakaran@gmail.com

Thanks you!

Coldplay are very good in fairness I learned a llot of there songs on guitar

Yeah, that's what got me into Coldplay! Their songs are very strumable and they use some nice alternative tunings.

Coldplay are very good in fairness I learned a llot of there songs on guitar

Yeah, that's what got me into Coldplay! Their songs are very strumable and they use some nice alternative tunings.