xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

need logo

When you downlaoded the style/template, did they provide a file in an extras folder or something called logo_phpBB.psd or something similar? If so, email it to me at swaungcenter@gmail.com and I'll do it. Otherwise, I can't.

When you downlaoded the style/template, did they provide a file in an extras folder or something called logo_phpBB.psd or something similar?  If so, email it to me at swaungcenter@gmail.com and I'll do it.  Otherwise, I can't.

I think there's one of blank logo..:D I have tried this theme before..:(

ok hold on..i cant find a ny psd's also i want transperant logo.. or a logo with a border so that it fits more stylesi want the name Dark Eternity in the logo and some dark stylish back ground something that has to do with the mid ages a castle or something

can anyone make a logo for me for the site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
its about a mmorpg im making, its jsut a forum thought i might soon make my own CMS

thanks in advance -nareth

There is a program for windows called "The Logo Creator" that is quite good. It makes really good logos...

no it doesnt