xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Site

Bah, I red the e-mail to late. I sended a mail to cops@freenukehosting.com with question to change my account name to nightwarrior.xerux-hosting.com.I hope they will change it. :D

No i don't wan't to re-request, i wan't my site to be up like they said thay would do, i replied to the topic, he said my site would be moved if i replied, and i replied!, but no site :D

yeah, i was lucky - i checked my email in time, but they didnt give much warnign :D

I checked my email in time but I couldn't access to the forum... it said access denied, now I have nothing left except to Re-Request it... but I'm okay with it...

No i don't wan't to re-request, i wan't my site to be up like they said thay would do, i replied to the topic, he said my site would be moved if i replied, and i replied!, but no site :D

Nate, chill out man. If you go here
http://forums.xisto.com/
you will see near the bottom, a message left by admin. It tells you how far he have come in the process.

you will see near the bottom, a message left by admin. It tells you how far he have come in the process.

I do understand his concerns though, I'm in the same situation. Since the notorious e-mail it has been 48 hours, I changed my DNS too, but still no website. For me it's slightly different though, I have my own domain name, no information about the progress in that area.... Should it be up by now?

I do understand his concerns though, I'm in the same situation. Since the notorious e-mail it has been 48 hours, I changed my DNS too, but still no website. For me it's slightly different though, I have my own domain name, no information about the progress in that area.... Should it be up by now?

It seems that more than 400 accounts have to be transferred to new server. It takes time. If you have replied at the right thread at the right time your site should be up when transfer is completed...

As for me I couldn't reply the thread because I couldn't access the forum though I'd received email well in time..

yeah, i was lucky - i checked my email in time, but they didnt give much warnign :D

Lol, i was lucky - but now i'm unlucky - the post i put in that forum has completely dissapeared as far as i can tell - i was on about page 5 or something, but somehow its been deleted :( - so i think i need to re request

i agree with nate9000
i think admin should finish the moving from old server to new server 1st.
if not, that topic is meaningless.
even the re-request probably faster than just waiting, i think admin should heard our sound and do it well.

we support FNH forever, hope admin can do something for us.