xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

what countries have you been to?

I've never been to place different then Holland. Guess i'm just not lucky? A place what i would like to visit would be Japan. Some people say you should better get your sushi somewhere else. But since Sushi comes from Japan, can't be that bad, can it?

Ok thats cool tinus. Have you settled down a bit? or do you think you never will?
I've definately got an itch for it - after the big holiday i did. The thing is, with uni coming up i wont have much chance to do anything that exciting till afterwards. I've got this gap year to spend in eastern europe - which will be awesome, but i know i'll want more :P

Whats your favourite place?

I will probably settle down eventually, it might take a few years. While I'm still young and not settled down I want to see as much as possible. Next project will be south america.

My favorite place is either Siena in Italy or Yangshuo in China, small but very very beautiful. Make sure you go there once.

ok thanks - which bit of china is yangshou in?I've got south america in the window sometime too - iv'e been invited there next winter, dont think ill make it but cna always do it again.This year its eastern europe.I sort of feel i've done asia - though i know ive only scratched the surface because my trip was fleeting, but covered a lot of ground. (i did the trans siberian / trans mongolian railway) - you done it?Cos im spending time quite concentrated in eastern europe i should cover it pretty well...so then i'll do south america and australia, and then ill fill in the gaps

ok thanks - which bit of china is yangshou in?
I sort of feel i've done asia - though i know ive only scratched the surface because my trip was fleeting, but covered a lot of ground. (i did the trans siberian / trans mongolian railway) - you done it?

I haven't done the trans Siberian Railway. Yangshuo is all the way in the south. It is a small town near Guillin. You google for it and you will know what I mean.

I went to:Germany,Austria,Swiss,Belgium,Luxembourg,France,Spain,Portugal,Italy,Great Brittain,Thailand,Namibia,Curacao,Venezuela,Colombia,Ecuador,United States,Mexico,Guatemala,Panama,Indonesia,BaliBut my favorite is Curacao, we lived there for 6 years, after that i like Bali

lol at including airports

I almost did, but decided against it.

That's right, airports aren't really considered part of the country: you can be at an airport in Belgium without having passes to visit Belgium.

I have been to EnglandGibraltarSpainFranceGermanyPortugalNorwayDenmarkBahamasHaitiDominica republicPuerto RicoHondurasMexicoCayman IslandsSt. MaartinBarbadosI probably forgot a few and I live in the U.S. This list is not including airports.