xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

what countries have you been to?

what countries have you been to for long enough to spend a night?I've been toEngland(home)..and scotland and wales but they arnt separate reallyfrancethe netherlandsbelgiumportugalUSAchinamongoliarussia

MalaysiaJapanSingaporU.S.AJamaicaThe Bahamas (LOL, is that a COUNTRY?!) :mrgreen: Hehe, someday, I'm going to travel Europe, Asia....Everywhere I can go....Africa.....The list goes on and on...

netherlandsbelgiumfrancegermanypolandTjechSlovakiaHongaryGreeceItalyAustriaSwitzerlandSpainAndorraLuxembourgMonacoEgyptDenmarkTurkeyUSAMexicoChinaHong KongMacauAustraliaNew ZealandEnglandScotlandIrelandNorwayI probably missed a few, but this list comes close

wow tinus - thats awesome

Thanks Welbis, it just took me a few years. It's easy when you live in Europe. Countries are so much smaller and closer together.

Funny u ask,I was born in Ukraine, then i visited Russia, Poland and Greece. Then when i was 10 I moved to Canada(live here for 7 years now). Now i go to U.S.A sometimes as well.

tinus2003, how long did it take you - how old are you? - if i can ask

I've done those and im 18. I've got plans to visit the Czech republic, Slovakia, and Germany in the next 8 months though. (Ill be based in a small place called most in between prague and Dresden - so should be easy to :D )

I did a holiday which included usa / china / mongolia / russia (you done much russia? - didnt see it on your list) a couple of years ago and it got me hooked lol.

I'm 23, most of the European countries I visited through my childhood until I was about 16. The other countries I visited I did after that backpacking etc. Now that you mention it I visited Mongolia as well :D If you got an itch, scratch it. That's what I do, I love to travel, experience cultures, going to new places and meeting new people. The bad thing about it is that you end up having more friends abroad than in your own country.

I'm very young so I haven't been to many, however I go to at least 2 international round trips a year. Here are the countries:US (live there)Sweden (relatives)Colombia (relatives)DenmarkSpainIceland (Airport)Germany (Airport)Belgium (Airport)

Ok thats cool tinus. Have you settled down a bit? or do you think you never will?I've definately got an itch for it - after the big holiday i did. The thing is, with uni coming up i wont have much chance to do anything that exciting till afterwards. I've got this gap year to spend in eastern europe - which will be awesome, but i know i'll want more :DWhats your favourite place?

I'm very young so I haven't been to many, however I go to at least 2 international round trips a year. Here are the countries:US (live there)
Sweden (relatives)
Colombia (relatives)
Denmark
Spain
Iceland (Airport)
Germany (Airport)
Belgium (Airport)

lol at including airports

I almost did, but decided against it.

Would have doubled my states and given me 4 more countries though :D - i guess that i did step outside the airport in Frankfurt - Germany, but only to eat a hot dog.

I have been to atleast 15 countries:EnglandDubaiOmanNepalCanadaAmericaSaudi ArabiaSingaporeSwitzerlandGermanyJapanFranceSharjahAbu DhabiLast I dont remember lolz but as soon as I remember I will post here :D

netherlands

belgium

france

germany

poland

Tjech

Slovakia

Hongary

Greece

Italy

Austria

Switzerland

Spain

Andorra

Luxembourg

Monaco

Egypt

Denmark

Turkey

USA

Mexico

China

Hong Kong

Macau

Australia

New Zealand

England

Scotland

Ireland

Norway

I probably missed a few, but this list comes close

You probably are the MOST one.. I will never compete you... lol :P

I've been to:

Myanmar

Bangladesh

Korea

Hong Kong

Thailand

India (where I live, India is like sub-continent, I've not seen many parts of the country.