xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

is this really for real?

i mean, i pay for a meagre 200mb space and 20gb traffic and there's freebies around like this?i am looking for up to 1 gb traffic to support my current site http://www.skunkworx.com.au/ which is a store and also annexes out to rcgroups.com for it's forum and gallery etc...problem is that the annex is pretty unreliable and slow, and seems to be overwhelmed by it's demand v capacity.what makes freenuke any different?i'll swap over in a shot if it is reliable and fast thats for sure- heck ill pay for something good!what's the catch here?...is freenuke a flash in the pan?...please tell me it is the bomb!!...Looking forward to the replies.Cheers,TimAdelaide, South Australia.Oh- is it slow for OS access as most of our clients are from Australia...?

FNH is for real.800mb space, 10gig xfer. All these other features which i don't use.All you have to do is stay active in the forums, and also - you have to request an account.It's worth it though, fast as. Even for me, i've got optus cable and i'm in Melbourne btw.

ok...next question then...when you say, stay active in the forums..what does that mean?...can i use the forums for phpnuke type questions?and what defines 'active'?is there help for migration of existing hosting files and dbases?...and rerouting owned domains etc?and how do i apply?..Cheers and thanks for the replies!Tim.

Active means that you drop by when you have time, chat with some people, help some1. Just go every 2 days or so to the forum to post.

You can post an application in the "Request free hosting" forum (wich is locked for 48 hours so the mods/admins can make the acounts).

is there help for migration of existing hosting files and dbases?...and rerouting owned domains etc?  

You will have access to cpanel, so you can upload your backups.