xisto Community
campainer

What Have You Bought?

Ermm...Not sure if I should close this topic, I just noticed how this topic can be considered unfair, as not everyone can buy things. I should know -- My family is in a lawsuit with a neighbor. Pffft.Let's just perhaps broaden this topic and expand it to anything you have downloaded, bought, stole, etc. :P

I'm sorry. I will take the joke out of my post and answer the question in a serious manner. I see that the title of the thread has been edited as well. Please forgive me if I offended anyone.I bought my mom a cd for her birthday four months ago and I haven't bought anything since then since I haven't been paid for my "work" in months.

Edited by brandice (see edit history)

Please don't post useless spam. It's very annoying and wastes everyone's time, it also wastes database space, normal file space and bandwidth on the server.

It also wastes other's time to read it.

Also, you are not contributing to our community. Please understand this.

Also, if this keeps up, chances are it will be closed or moved to the Spam section, which would very much dissapoint the original poster of this topic.

Edited by Zenchi (see edit history)

Please don't post useless spam. It's very annoying and wastes everyone's time, it also wastes database space, normal file space and bandwidth on the server.

It also wastes other's time to read it.

Also, you are not contributing to our community. Please understand this.

Also, if this keeps up, chances are it will be closed or moved to the Spam section, which would very much dissapoint the original poster of this topic.

You talking to me or brandice???

What have I bought lately? Hmm usually it's me that starts this type of topic. well here it goesJTHM #5 comicmovie ticket: CollateralTaco Bell 3 packs of Camel Lightslots of soda since CA is so freakin hot right now!