xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

MOVIE TROY

Hey it is an awsome movie, maybe anyone has a link somewhere to get it? It just came out not long ago , refer to all MOVIE THAT U NEED TO SEE!

As a stand alone film it wouldn't be too bad. I think most people are put off by the rearranging of Homer's original Iliad...or whatever it was called.

The acting was pretty bad; a lot of characters are not quite right...such as Helen, and well the worst was Achilles. He was portraited as a lazy; arrogant, son of a *BLEEP*, where-as he was sort of meant to be a gruff; arrogant, urm...son of a *BLEEP*.

Apart from that, if you left your head at the door...it's enjoyable "toga vision".

I liked the movie. I just wished that Hector didn't have to die...He was my favorite there!!! He portrayed an honest, loving, compassionate, noble and strong man...If only all men were like him.... *SIGH*

I liked the movie...i liked it's length too. The battles were so impressive :D !!Anyhow, i would rate it as a decent movie, but it wont still compare to stuff like gladiator. That movie was sooo good.I do recommend anyone who has the chance to see it to do it.

I liked the movie. I just wished that Hector didn't have to die...He was my favorite there!!! He portrayed an honest, loving, compassionate, noble and strong man...
If only all men were like him.... *SIGH*

yea.. if only all men would walk out to their deaths, knowingly

Brad Pitt sucked big time in Troy. Not the actor for that role. Same goes for Colin Farell in Alexander. How do they pic these people?

good pont tinus2003, but over all im going to have to say Troy was a real good movie, one of the best i saw last year. I still havent seen Alexander, im probably goning to rent that or something.

yeah that movie was really good. The battle wheres amazing, but not as good as gladiator. I usually see every decent to good movie since my brother works in the movie theater > :P