xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

fire/spiral wallpaper

nice, i like that firey flare it's got XD, but i think the sides are kinda empty/bare compared to the corners and centre of the wallpaper...still, great work :mrgreen:

Ummm. Is that the full size? Because most people don't use 800x600 anymore. They use at least 1024x768. Other than than, it's pretty good, but I think you should add a quote or something to it. :D

Nice job, but I think it would be good to enlarge the text a bit.

Text? What text? If there is text, then it definately needs to be bigger. I can't find text anywhere!

Thanls people for replies.

Nice job, but I think it would be good to enlarge the text a bit.

hahaah, there isn´t test t this :D pic.....

Nice...can show some tips or something?

Ohh of course yes!!! I´m have some tuts here, I´ll post them.... :(

Ummm. Is that the full size? Because most people don't use 800x600 anymore. They use at least 1024x768. Other than than, it's pretty good, but I think you should add a quote or something to it.

Ahh man, I made this at 800x600 because it´s faster to open than 1024x768....

ooh it looks awesome!and i appreciate you using 800x600. i have no patience to wait for a 1024x768 or even a 1280x1024 wallpaper to load

Hey, when we read tutorials we need to improve them. Tutorials are only a guide to know what to make with filters and oher tools..... Look at others results made with the same wallpaper:

Posted Image