xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Video Card

Because I'm a serious gamer, I choosed to buy a very strong one.Now I'm gaming with a ATI radeon 9600 PRO.It's really nice! I can run all the new games without any probs.everyone who is an fanatic gamer should buy this piece of MASTERwork! :Pgreetz ZorBiX

I have too the asus radeon 9200 se, 128mb, its cool and all the last game works well with this.i think there are other topic open with this.

if you want to see what video card you contently have installer you can go to msi.com and download the update to see all the drivers that you have installedyou could also check on the site of your computer and it should have the name, google it and find the manufacturer and the model of your computer, it should have what all you have on your computeri hope this helps.

I have a GeForce 9500 GS

if you want to see what video card you contently have installer you can go to msi.com and download the update to see all the drivers that you have installedyou could also check on the site of your computer
and it should have the name, google it and find the manufacturer and the model of your computer, it should have what all you have on your computer
i hope this helps.

Or you could just look at you dxdiag?
Edited by bucksdude7 (see edit history)

I currently have a 8600GT XXX by XFX, it is a 256mb and factory overclocked.I have been looking at new video cards, I have already updated my processor, my RAM, my motherboard, my hard drive, and my powersupply so I can upgrade without a problem, but I just need the money to upgrade :/