xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

reseller account! do i need to move to new server?

new 24 hours left msg really disturbed me :D here is my situation..i have reseler but its not payed, i got it on christmas as a reward... some peeps will remember this.but i also have free domain... myname.freenukehosing.comso what should i do now?... i really dont wanna lose it... im kinda shure i belong to first server with rest of paid users.. but i have free subdomain and i guess that will get me deleted?i have some users allreadyon my reseller thingy and am planing to buy a domain and change it soon.. plz help fast!!!btw, i dont wanna your guess.. only administrators or admin himself can help he here so dont fill this topic with stupidity, plzthanx,

Yeah i think problems have begun because of the account moving and things... But i think things will improve once admins finnished transfering accounts and stuff

if u ask me... i would use this time and go to my beach-house with no internet... to relax.but i have customers that r suffering.. and i recive msg from them every hour with new problems...i just had to explain 1 guy why his database suffered 80MB loss (guess who is guilty :roll: )