xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

ps2 or xbox?

Yep,I totally agree with that :lol: I also agree with nightwarrior, PS2 is the best 'for me too'.But I don't disagree that there will be people wherefor the X-Box will be better

Xbox. It has, in my mind, a much better selection of good games than the PS2 does and is more powerful. The PS2 however, does have a much better selection of RPGs.

PS2 for me..XBoX stinks because we all know Sony has been at it more...Anyways if you like Halo...Then XBoX is for you but...Going online costs a FORTUNE!!

definetlly xbox. Lots of more futures when you have a modded one. I've got a modded xbox with lcd screen, love the features of it. I also have a modded ps2, but i don't like it that much..

I thinks thats a completely subjective question, per-person.Racing games, I'd go with the PS2. GT3/4, and the availability of most other racing games, it just seems better.I also like the overall controller on the PS2 better, but that's just a personal opinion.For pretty much anythign else, I'd get an Xbox. It's a better system, faster. It's just so stinking huge....

PS2 for me..XBoX stinks because we all know Sony has been at it more...Anyways if you like Halo...Then XBoX is for you but...
Going online costs a FORTUNE!!

wow ur poor then if u think going online cost a fortune...because if u cant affore 6 dollars a month for xbox live u must be poor

X-BoxWith all games for Ps2 you can gte for X-Box (with acception of one or two) and X-Box is wayyy more powerful and better customizeable etc.