xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Freddy vrs Jason any comments?

For all I seen of it, yeah it was pretty crap.Must watch it again some time so that I can comment properly on how crap I think it is...

For all I seen of it, yeah it was pretty crap.
Must watch it again some time so that I can comment properly on how crap I think it is...

yes pavel if you ever watch it again il personally kill you in your nightmare :D

i dont like it but the first scene...that chick running away on the forest...wow..great!!

So unfortunately what your trying to tell us is that; one scene doesn't make an entire movie good. :D

Darn...

wowni liked this movie .... seems like movies eveyone hates i like =but i an a elm street freak so =

lol everyone has there preference but come on it was takin the piss i mean how many times should they have died like 10?

This movie was fun to watch. Nothing worthy of like buying or anything. Just hire it, watch it, return it.I did like it though, because c'mon how many movies is there like 2 big names fighting each other. It's like watching aliens vs predator, it was such a hype for alien/predator fans.It turned out ok too.

lol yeah, it was fun to watch, though special effects were much too exaggerated. as for actually movie quality, it had none. but still fun to watch

Mehh... the movie for me was okay. I didn't really expect it to amaze me, neither did i expect it to bore me (considering it being a horror movie). Though when I saw the previews, I was curious to know which one would win. Jason or Freddy? Though whole time I was rooting for Jason.Kind dissapointed at the end, when it didn't show who won. Just left me in suspense wondering.

I didn't like the movie. They made WAY too many references to scooby doo, and it seemed more like a comedy than anything else. I saw it with my friend and at the end, I appologized for taking my friend with me to see the movie. It was so bad. I thought it would be better, but yeah... guess not. If you haven't seen it, I would suggest waiting till it comes out on tv. At least then you don't have to pay for it.