xisto Community
arash

Favorite Sport

My favorite sport is football. I'm from Monmouthshire in Wales so I'm referring to what Americans would call soccer. My favorite football team is of course the local Tottenham Hotspur. (it's a tradition to cheer your local team here)

HiMy favorite sports to watch are in that order:1)Soccer2)Rugby3)Football4)BaseballAs far as practising one myself, i am very good at TV remote handling! :) Patrick

i love swimming and badmintinbut i don't know about football and basketball= =...(i think that i have some spelling wrong..= =..sorry...i'm a 14 years old boy in hong kong...my grammer is not good...)

my favorite sport is also football aka soccer for us american peoples. i also like american football, basketball, and hockey. baseball sucks...i played varsity soccer at my high school and now i play soccer for the university of mich.

We like tenis, my husband and me,but in our place have to little people who play tenis, my husband is very good player, evrything know abot tenis, he sad that tenis is academy sport, or intelectuality sport, more than matematic. Federer is favorite player.

I personally like ALL sport there is but my favourite is..So I like anything.But heres my llist1.Basket Ball2.Gymnastics3.Trampolining4.Swimming5.Badminton6.Netball7.Tennis8.Football9.Athletics10.RoundersBut I mostly like contact sport because I am a vicious little *BLEEP*...Serously

Hi. My favorite sport ever si swiming, and bike riding. What can i say that in our country american football is caled, rugby ... and i think it is called like this in Europe. I didn;t played only when i was a child, you know you have to have some good body figure for taking the ruff takling <_< And soccer is on my top best sprots. All sports are good if they can keep you healthy and slim :blink: Not like golf, there is more about tinking and less fizical work :) My opinion.

Gymnastics all the way!!! Lol...whether it's watching or doing, gymnastics is definately my favorite sport. I also like swimming, bocce ball (our next unit in P.E. lol), tennis, badminton, ice skating (I really suck at it though lol).

Well, my favorite sport is basketball but i do enjoy lots of swimming, running(track) and soccer. My brother plays base ball, my uncle plays it, my 2 cousin plays it. Im surprised i dont play it, wow i dont even like it. And the same goes to american football