xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

counter strike source

its very good it allows more stratigic gameplay since ya can push objects around ,like in cs_offife ya can place drop a nade andknock filing cabnits infro of entrance so thay cant take hostages thru that spot and if they truy to shot them out of wa you hear them do it and just watch other side ^^~how asume my 100th post gets to be abobut the game i luv the most XD~

It's just the same as the previous counter strike, with the half-life engine, so dont expect that much surprises when u already have the old CS :D

CS Source kicks *bottom* I love the way the sound of the guns isnt as loud and the flashbangs taking out your hearing and vision is cool too

It's just the same as the previous counter strike, with the half-life engine, so dont expect that much surprises when u already have the old CS :D

I think you right, we have the CS S, we're playing it in our LAN but there is nothing differnt CS, just graphics are better...

I played source but I don't really like it. I mean, like the people look weird. They also look as if they have back problems when they are walking or running.

Counter Strike Source is a very good game. To see already if we makegames in network and if not also we can do them of Quake3, accordingto pleasures.That it seems to you?