xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

about the new second server

I was also confused with the first announcement. Now I am surprised to know the free hosting request forum has been already locked only 11 hours after I got an email that said 24 hours left. I hope the admin will reopen the forum and accepet requests again. netsuma.freenukehosting.com to netsuma.xerox-hosting.com

As you see, ALL free subdomain holders MUST replyed... Why??Admin is going to DELETE all the acount's who DIDN'T reply.IF you have replyed, Admin is going to switch your acount to the free hosting server.I'll hope this is clear for everybody.ps. if you didn't replyed: BACKUP YOUR SIDE! and re-request free hosting.But wait with requesting before admin say's so!

As you see, ALL free subdomain holders MUST replyed... Why??
Admin is going to DELETE all the acount's who DIDN'T reply.

IF you have replyed, Admin is going to switch your acount to the free hosting server.

I'll hope this is clear for everybody.

ps. if you didn't replyed: BACKUP YOUR SIDE! and re-request free hosting.
But wait with requesting before admin say's so!

Yeah..that's why admin bought a new server..:D..for free hosting only... :mrgreen:

As you see, ALL free subdomain holders MUST replyed... Why??
Admin is going to DELETE all the acount's who DIDN'T reply.

IF you have replyed, Admin is going to switch your acount to the free hosting server.

I'll hope this is clear for everybody.

ps. if you didn't replyed: BACKUP YOUR SIDE! and re-request free hosting.
But wait with requesting before admin say's so!

ya, i got it. I have reply within the 24 hours.(luckily)
so what i need to do is waiting mydomain.xerox-hosting.com to be approved?
should i backup my site? or admin will do it me? and i just wait to click to mydomain.xerox-hosting.com?

Thanks for your reply, Little_OnE. I was trying to reply, but found it was closed quickly. I couldn't find the deadline except "24 hours" written in the email I received about 15 hours ago.

Thanks for your reply, Little_OnE.  I was trying to reply, but found it was closed quickly. I couldn't find the deadline except "24 hours" written in the email I received about 15 hours ago.

yes i heard that... maybe admin can arrange something :?

Thanks for your reply, Little_OnE.  I was trying to reply, but found it was closed quickly. I couldn't find the deadline except "24 hours" written in the email I received about 15 hours ago.

i feel very sorry to you. :cry:
i read from your profile i found that you are from japan(asia).
i think you got a time lag with admin :oops:

i feel very sorry to you. :cry:  i read from your profile i found that you are from japan(asia).

Yes there is some time diffrent. There for we have admins who are living all over the world.

I'm in the Central European Time (CET) = GMT+1 (Standard Time).

i feel very sorry to you. :cry:  
i read from your profile i found that you are from japan(asia).

Yes there is some time diffrent. There for we have admins who are living all over the world.

I'm in the Central European Time (CET) = GMT+1 (Standard Time).

ME= GMT+8= Asian..:D