xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My dad got the TV series on DVD so one day I sat down and watched the entire thing in one big go. It furiously sucked copious amounts of butt hole.Thats my two cents.

Yeah, I'd have to agree on the TV series. However, the HG2G book and radio series are AMAZING! I cannot emphasise enough how funny those books were. I read them a few years ago, and convinced my friends to read them, and we all love it. Douglas Adams is one of the funniest authors I know of. However, the last 2: 'So long and thanks for all the fish' and 'Mostly Harmless' aren't so good, along with the Dirk Gently series. Aside from that, they hold some of the funniest scenes ever, and I still love reading them.3 words - Best. Book. Ever.

The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is a piece of genius. Its so diverse, from offering a bizarre answer to the meaning of life, to seeing the earth destroyed rather quickly.

I love Hitch hikers guide to the universe... I can't wait for the movie to come out!!!!!.. So gonna rock my sox!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The film is due for release this summer - stay tunned. I have the videos of the film they did years ago, fantastic. I recommend that if you love DA and the books, watch the film.