xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Photoshop

Hi,I looked on the forum index, and forgive me if I overlooked, but I could not find a photoshop thread, so I thought I'd ask here. Does anyone know the best play to purchase adobe photoshop software? Or which ever photoshop program all of you use to create those cool sigs, banners, and logos! I am so new to photoshop and that kind of software, so I know nothing about it. Is there any place online you can download it free, or some sort of trial?Thanks!!Ladybug :wink:

Yeah, photoshop is excellent, but expensive. Before you shell out that kind of money, you might want to check out the gimp http://www.gimp.org/ This is an open source program very similar to Photoshop. I like Photoshop better, but this free program does everything that I need.

Macromedia Fireworks is also an excellent program for creating/editing graphics  :!:  (the price issue applies to this program)

Yeah thats true, I think both are the best :D