xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Domains .pro

It's only available for pro's. You must at least get 25000 uniques a day to get considered.Just joking. :D It would really amaze me when .pro was a real domain name. It's probably one of those .everything extensions that some web companies offer. They are certainly not accepted by ICANN and others. To view such a domains, you have to install some (spy)ware on your computer that directs you to the website. Only a very small amount of people, maybe 0.0001%, have it installed.However, the email, at least I think so, does work. So you can use such an extension and domain to get a 'cool' emailadress. By the way, I've been on a website that offers a .cool extension for free. But as I said, to view the website, you have to install the spyware.

It would really amaze me when .pro was a real domain name. It's probably one of those .everything extensions that some web companies offer. They are certainly not accepted by ICANN and others. To view such a domains, you have to install some (spy)ware on your computer that directs you to the website. Only a very small amount of people, maybe 0.0001%, have it installed.  However, the email, at least I think so, does work. So you can use such an extension and domain to get a 'cool' emailadress. By the way, I've been on a website that offers a .cool extension for free. But as I said, to view the website, you have to install the spyware.

Cool information! Where'd you got these?
Anyways, do you know a free subdomain, short one if possible and a .com extension where I can have for free and configure its DNS to the ones here in FNH? Like uni.cc but it's down for the moment!

The only one I know of is .tk, maybe in the future they will provide dns support.You can try also .co.nr, but you have to place a small add on your website. They offer dns support if you reach a minimum number of uniques a day, I think it's 30. But the best thing is to buy a good old domain name. You can get one for 8$ at namecheap.