xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

New Sig at use

Hey I made a new sig for myself. It says digital world omega project because that was the first thing that came to my mind when doing the sig. So what do you think. While making the sig I was trying to think of some good stuff to put in it and abviously I couldn't think of anything actually good. If anyone has any ideas feel free to share I'd appreciate it.

Very neat. I like it.Background is way cool.But it seems sorta cropped or something, especially the oval part. The edges are all aliased and sharp. Same goes to the text and numbers.

There was no cropping done on it. But I see what you mean. I didn't like it either when I first made the sig but i had no way of fixing at least that I know of.

that's a cool idea, besides the edges of the circle which u already know about, i think you should add a border, it looks sorta odd, but of course that's just me XD other than that, i think it's a pretty neat sig