xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Best way to travel?

What do you think is the best way to travel - I mean, the one you like best? Some are faster, others are safer, some brings us pleasure and are more than just a way to get from point A to point B... Make your pick and tell us why!Cheers! :D

Its gotta be on your pushbike man... Its free, fun and requires a lot of energy
Bycicle is spelt Bicycle :wink:

Holy Cow :shock: , didn't notice that, t'was a typo! Thanks, i'll fix it right away! You're right about the pushbike ! :D

Cheers!

EDIT: :D Is it possible to change the poll? I can't....

Its gotta be on your pushbike man... Its free, fun and requires a lot of energy
Bycicle is spelt Bicycle :wink:

Hoho, we all make typo's, eh Miketron? spelt? :D

ahh no ones perfect....I think we all usually know what each other means, unless the word is horribly misspelled.....LOL :mrgreen:

Plane. It's fast and you can travel simply anywhere.(And I love the view when the sun is going under above the ocean ... and the clouds next to you... It's like the whole world is upside down. That's cool 8) )

Depends where you want to travel. If it's between continents its by plane only(you have no other option), between contries by plane or train or ship or even car if the distance is short, between cities by train or car etc.