xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Free Hosting and "to be active on the forums"

I'm new user and I'm interested in Free Hosting offer.I want to understand better the meaning of "to be active on the forums".For example, if I go for my holidays 3 weeks in the mountain without PC and so I can't write here, my account will be deleted?

The best thing to do is email one of the admins (or admin himself), that way people will know. You could also put it in your signature so when people see your posts on the forum, they will see that you are on holiday :wink:

The best thing to do is email one of the admins (or admin himself), that way people will know. You could also put it in your signature so when people see your posts on the forum, they will see that you are on holiday  :wink:

i found FNH's so friendly~ :D

Nareth! Look around the forum first before you start wasting peoples time... There are at least 2 topics about your request, use a search or something... :!:

Hopesun: No it won't...Styx: You can request in the "Request free hosting" forum, which is currently cloed, but should be open soon.

I looked around too, but still having trouble finding where to post to req free space. :D

The admin of FNH has stopped requests for a few days so he can get his new server ready for accepting new applications... If you wait a few days, the topic for requesting an account will be open.

May the source be with you :wink:

FNH is the best...no matter what..its awesome.

As time passes by you will only realize more of it... you are right, definitely not left... (cold joke)