xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truvu17

Royal-free Photograph For Free!?! human, business, everything

Does anybody know where I could perhaps obtain free royal-free photograph? Ive been looking over the web, and everything cost money. Also, I need photographs that are in really good quality. THanks!

:P
whats Royal-free photographs??

that should have read "royalty-free" :lol: it means it can be used over
and over and over again by multiple users without the need of paying
the artist/photographer for every use of an image.

lib2day is correct...Actually, all those sites I have been to, and their photos are of good quality, but theyre just useless, because theyre just random picture, people took and upload it online. I don't want to pay for the hefty price they charge to access those royalty-free stock photos. I'm starting my own low-key business at home, and I'm trying to find good meaningful royalty-free business stock images so I could modify them the way I want and post them on my website. Something like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but for free, instead of having to pay for it, or pay a subscription to access it. For Gettyimage.com, I believe you have to pay in order to download their images. Please if anybody could help me out thatll be great!!!