xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Gfx4Life

Coming along nicely Nazrin. I'm using Platinum too I havent done any modifications yet,but i'm looking forward to seeing what else you do with your site.

Coming along nicely Nazrin. I'm using Platinum too I havent done any modifications yet,but i'm looking forward to seeing what else you do with your site.

There are no problems or errors when installing blocks but I must warn you don't just simply install mod to phpnuke platinum...sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...I have tried once and lots of bugs and errors appear...:D

just registered, had a bit of a search to find the registration link thoughmight want to put it more central if you want to make it easy to register 8)

Thanks for the info Nazrin I got a syndicated news mod installed without problems happily. What mods were you having problems with?