xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Bank ???

possibly a forum modification they might addkinda like post to earn cash and use cash to pay for hosting sumthing of the like possibly

So you think it could be related with admin wanting a cashmod? That would be nice. As long as all our previous posts are converted to cash too. And then open a marketplace and trade things for all the points/cash. I would love that.

Hey, ive just thought that the cash mod has been added to determine witch top poster will win prize! ! ! the .com for a year competition

and also, once the cash mod is installed, there is a store mod that can be added that aadds lots of effects to the forum (username color, glow, and shadows, rank color, glow, and shadows, custom titles, etc) i still have both those mods in original dled .zip's shouls an admin want me to send them so they dont need to search