xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What movie is this?

Apparently it is very long, about 4 hours. And its a horror movie and the house has walls that bleed and stuff like that.Does any one have even the slightest clue??

Your movie varies between 82 and 91 mins. not near 4 hours. the other one was over 110 thats pretty good

I thought maybe you were unsure about the four hours part. :D

It`s news to me, ive just looked at movies online and theres no mention of a movie last 4 hours, are you sure it`s not a mini series?

if it's a 4 hour mini series the first movie that came to mind was rose red that i saw a bit of on usa and all i remember is that it revolved around a house and doors would chop people's limbs off cuz i dont have the attention span to watch all of it

Rose Red? That... maybe thats it... I'm not sure I havent looked it up yet but the title I was given was Red Room, but the closest I came was This Movie as you can clearly see... they are not one and the same.

A look at Rose Red has not seemed promising, but I will continue seeking.

Rose Red...isn't that the film from the Stephen King book Rose Madder? I have the book, but they sometimes change a lot of things in book to film releases. No, maybe it isn't? I'll go have a look through the book and see if it has anything in it about bleeding walls.

As a note, a lot of Stephen King books are turned into mini-series rather than straight films...so four hours may be right.