xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

google adsense

I don't know. That depends which one it is?But usually you just rightclick on the icon in the systray and in the menu that comes up, you select 'close' or 'edit' or similar.

i can see your ads but they are at the top of the page and not in the block.Did you make this page in frontpage or dreamweaver. If you did i can help you move the ads.

hi...i have a site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and i added the google adsense code in blocks but i get blank...see the middle...

Two google adsense are appearing at your site index. One at the top and another at the bottom...... with the kind of content you have right now which is not much, two adsense is in fact quite enough... the third one which you place in the middle of the index page (block to be precise) will appear when your site is filled more with text.....

Since you are admin, more than one ad may not appear but others will be able to view two or even three elsewhere...