xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Underworld

Ive just watched Underworld! its about vampires and werewolfs fighting a war with each other thats lasted for centuries.

It was a fantastic movie! It lead me to believe that they will be a follow up. If so i cant wait to watch it..

you just watched it oOits a really kewl movie i have the dvd :D it came with a comic book that comics teh whole movie XDbe kewl if they made a sequel

Underworld is part of a trilogy. The second part of which is coming out this fall. Underworld: Evolution

For more information search it out on IMDB.

Yes it is a very good film, personally for Vampyre hottie Kate Beckinsdale. Damn she's fine. Anyhow...apart from that it was a very dark film with some good areas and a decently complex plot constructed from the idea that vampires and werewolves are in a secret war with each other that no-one knows about.

Underworld is part of a trilogy. The second part of which is coming out this fall. Underworld: Evolution

Trilogy, cool whens the next movie due out? 8)