xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

hi, i m new here, but i got some comments already :oops: i was trying to upload an animated gif for my avatar, but an error appear that it was too big( approx 60kb). avatar of size 6kb only allowed. dont you think it was too small? please, because my favourite avatar cannot be uploaded here...thanks

If it is jpg or anoter format, you'll have a hard time compressing it to 6 kb.Yoy have to convert it to .gif. If it's still too big, then it's probably too grapics-heavy and you'll have to lighten the load a bit. Also the size should not excede 80 x 80 pixels. :wink:

whafizi wrote ..

..but an error appear that it was too big( approx 60kb).  

An avatar with 60KB approx. size is unimaginable... the size (length&width?) must be really BIG too...As you can see space for an AVATAR itself is not big.... just follow what sandman stated....

I've some problem to upload an avatar.

I want this Posted Image

I go to my Profile, I enter URL for upload, I read OK message, but after that I don't see avatar....

Somebody can help me?