xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Crash Test Dummies

why post and have to wait for ever goto google and look it up you'll find more info there then asking and waiting for a response =~not trying to sound rude or anything~

"Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" is really great song to play on the guitar! I quite like their sound, but I haven't heard much more from them.

I was just asking here to get peoples opinions on them.I like "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" and "Afternoons & Coffespoons" so asking your guys like real people what they like will help more than a google search. Sound fair to you now?Thanks all.

No I dont beleive you. "Afternoons & Coffeespoons" is actually way better than "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" and would you please spell it right? You should know, you're a DJ.

No I dont beleive you. "Afternoons & Coffeespoons" is actually way better than "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" and would you please spell it right? You should know, you're a DJ.

lol, ok :D Mmmmmm Mm MMmmm that better!

Mmmmm Mmmm Mmm  that is all you need to know about crash test dummies!  believe me i know im a Dj

"Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" would you please spell it right?

lol, ok Mmmmmm Mm MMmmm that better!

What... do you mean? Can't you see with your eyes how incorrect that is? I mean, its not difficult.

Its in lots of threes. For lots of threes. First one of each lot is capitalized. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm. Easy peasy.