Another Gmail Riddle Can You Guess It

30 men with ladies two

Gathered for a festive do.

Dressed quite formal, black and white,

Yet movement turned to nasty fight.

What's going on?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Can You Figure It Out.

If So Reply To I And The First To Get It Right Gets An Gmail Invite.

Hurry The Clock Is Ticking

No thanks, already have one.. I just love riddles is all. :P(One of my favorites)Lost in the woods, you finally happen upon a rickety old bridge across a deep ravine. The ravine is too steep to go down and climb back up. You need to know if the bridge is safe. As luck would have it, you recognize that on the other side of the bridge is that dreadful town, "Truth and Liarsville". Everyone who lives there either ALWAYS tells the truth or ALWAYS lies. You are tired and you've been lost in Truth and Liarsville before. You see three men on the other side of the bridge. You shout out: "Are you truth-tellers?"The first man says something, but you can't hear what he said.The second man shouts, "He said he was a truth-teller."The third man shouts, "No, he didn't. He said he was a liar."Which man do you ask to find out whether or not the bridge is safe?

No thanks, already have one.. I just love riddles is all. :P
(One of my favorites)
Lost in the woods, you finally happen upon a rickety old bridge across a deep ravine. The ravine is too steep to go down and climb back up. You need to know if the bridge is safe. As luck would have it, you recognize that on the other side of the bridge is that dreadful town, "Truth and Liarsville". Everyone who lives there either ALWAYS tells the truth or ALWAYS lies. You are tired and you've been lost in Truth and Liarsville before. You see three men on the other side of the bridge. You shout out: "Are you truth-tellers?"

The first man says something, but you can't hear what he said.

The second man shouts, "He said he was a truth-teller."

The third man shouts, "No, he didn't. He said he was a liar."

Which man do you ask to find out whether or not the bridge is safe?

Ohm man thats so freaking easy >.> but i guess I shouldn't spoil it for someone w/o gmail...

OMFG easy?The first man would always say he is a truthteller. If he is a truthteller, of course he would say so. If he is a liar, he would still say he is a truthteller. This means that the second man told the truth. Ask the second man whether or not the bridge is safe.(Of course, you could always ask the third man, as long as you realize he is lying.)