xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Root Canal

Who among here had root canal treatment to save their tooth? I'm quite curious because I'm currently undergoing this treatment. :roll:

one of my wisdom teeth was extracted two months ago, those who'd undergone through the same procedure know what involve....

adrein I wish you all the best...........

A few years ago, they extracted 4 wisdom teeth from me. I walked with ice around my head for one week and that's why I didn't have much pain, but it's quite uncomfortable. I even slept with it!But it can hurt a lot if you don't do that.

I don't think I've ever undergone a root canal.... I've had my wisdom teeth pulled, though.My mother had one and according to her it wasn't fun.

My mother has bad teeth, theres not much hope for me (i think i take after my dad, who has good teeth  :D )

Hey, - there's a syntactical error in there, somewhere! :wink:

Ive not been to the dentist in a while, never really needed! But 12 months ago i got jumped by a gang, i got hit in the mouth and got my 2 front teeth chipped, Im thinking of getting dental insurance so i can get them fixed. Only 1 problem im scared of the dentist and needles.. uwww :cry:

Ive not been to the dentist in a while, never really needed! But 12 months ago i got jumped by a gang, i got hit in the mouth and got my 2 front teeth chipped, Im thinking of getting dental insurance so i can get them fixed. Only 1 problem im scared of the dentist and needles.. uwww

I think there's nothing to be worried about. I think pain is part of our lives, be it from a needle or the scary face of the dentists :D . In your condition, since your two front teeth were chipped, usually the last solution for that is root canal treatment especially if you've experienced pain.

Ive not been to the dentist in a while, never really needed! But 12 months ago i got jumped by a gang, i got hit in the mouth and got my 2 front teeth chipped, Im thinking of getting dental insurance so i can get them fixed. Only 1 problem im scared of the dentist and needles.. uwww :cry:

That sounds pretty painful. O_o

Don't you just love group hugs [thatinvovlehittingandkickingandbaseballbats]?