xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The truth about FNH's rank

I didnt get that email....

I love fnh, mainly because of the uptime - thats what really counts. thankyou admin, your worth it :wink:

some members voted 1 star or 0 because I closed their site. but they did not write why I did that. one of those users were the owner of a site called yahoo-cheats.com this site was hosted on this server from 2 weeks ago. you know how much was the server load. it was 25.6 cpu and 78% memory. this guy his bandwidth was almost finished. He had all the illegal files for yahoo and other chat programes hosted on this server. Thank god datacenter did not close the server. So those guys would be the one who are posting bad feedback.

Even though I didn't like the email about FNH forcing us to vote, I still voted them a 5 because they deserve it.

I did not force you to vote or anyone. I said in the email please vote for us so we can keep our server online. :arrow: (I did not say vote for us or I will close your site there is a diffrent)

our mission is to have a huge community and offer everyone free web hosting who cant pay for paid hosting.

one of those users were the owner of a site called yahoo-cheats.com this site was hosted on this server from 2 weeks ago. you know how much was the server load. it was 25.6 cpu and 78% memory. this guy his bandwidth was almost finished. He had all the illegal files for yahoo and other chat programes hosted on this server. Thank god datacenter did not close the server.

Is there anything you can do to stop it happenning again?

one of those users were the owner of a site called yahoo-cheats.com this site was hosted on this server from 2 weeks ago. you know how much was the server load. it was 25.6 cpu and 78% memory. this guy his bandwidth was almost finished. He had all the illegal files for yahoo and other chat programes hosted on this server. Thank god datacenter did not close the server.

That was supposed to be another threat for members' sites. :D Thanks admin you've stopped that guy before it destroys us all. That could've closed the server. Hope this will not happen again! :wink:

what an a**