xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

help - error

When I look at my Member List and Forum (both are now deactivated) I get the following:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/header.php:32) in /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/includes/sessions.php on line 222Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/header.php:32) in /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/includes/sessions.php on line 223LincsFooty.co.uk: Members ListWarning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/header.php:32) in /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/includes/page_header.php on line 492Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/header.php:32) in /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/includes/page_header.php on line 494Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/header.php:32) in /home/scottyw/public_html/phpnuke/includes/page_header.php on line 495

Any ideas of what to do??

is the theme of the forum meant for tht ver of phpnuke....i used to get tht too but i moved to phpnuke platinum...heheit rocks :D

is the theme of the forum meant for tht ver of phpnuke....i used to get tht too but i moved to phpnuke platinum...hehe
it rocks :D

i did try to change the theme of the forum but it just came up wth X's instead of images, so I deleted the theme.

I changed back, it was ok the other day, but it now displays the error

That's right, it's got something to do with the way the theme is made. It only happens with some themes, not with all, and is totally dependant upon the maker of the theme fixing it himself/herself. My advice: change themes.