xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

[poll] best webmail

I missed the sign-up period of G-Mail, :( but I wanted to sign up. At the moment I'm on Lycos UK, which I like, but I've got accounts in about 3 other places too. Also, POP3 e-mail is good: unlimited storage, use any spam blockers you like, privacy, etc. :D

Hello!I just don't understand why so many people all over the world prefer Gmail over Yahoo!Yahoo! is easily the best email provider out there. As far as I am concerned, 250 MB of webspace is much more than enough. You can archive your messages in Yahoo! also. And what use are conversations? You don't converse with emails. For that you have the much more capable Yahoo! Messenger. And Gmail does not even allow you to format your outgoing emails. What use is that?And Sam, you say you are an Indian. Which means that Rediffmail gives you 1 GB of webspace. Then why bother with Gmail!!!Can someone explain me Gmail's benefits over Yahoo! ???

I actually have managed to get 0 spam on g-mail - its really strange - but im not complaining :DG-mail rocks, the indexed replies and stuff is awesomee

haha hotmail with its 0 votes!!go gmail with its uber gighowever, i have one small complaint with gmail and that is that i cannot check it at school because gmail is incompatible with the mac version of IE that my school uses... i guess it's too high tech. :wink:

Hello!Yahoo! is easily the best email provider out there. As far as I am concerned, 250 MB of webspace is much more than enough.

Not for me. On my main e-mail account I have 500mb of e-mail.

You can archive your messages in Yahoo! also. And what use are conversations? You don't converse with emails. For that you have the much more capable Yahoo! Messenger. And Gmail does not even allow you to format your outgoing emails. What use is that?

Again I like the conversation feature in Gmail. It makes it rather like a webboard conversation so I can easily check back through a e-mail exchange to find a relavant piece of information.

Formatting isn't a big deal for me because I use the pop and smtp services so I can format my messages in Mail and send them. And I believe yahoo's pop forward still cost money. :P