xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Donegal

Muse British rock

Yeh, MUSE are pretty good, but a bit past it in my opinion. The new 'IN' band at the moment has to be KEANE. I have their album and I think their music is great. The lead singer reALLY is talented. Its so refreshing not using guitars in a big way aswell. I think we all get too used to them in a band now adays.

I actually just came across them the other day when I was searching for good indie bands. I downloaded every song they had and I love them all. Elton John cursed Madonna when she got nominated in the UK for best live act and he accused her of lip synching live performances. Well, he was releaved when Muse won instead. I think the ydeserved it, great band, if you haven't heard them yet, you should...

Muse need to lighten up a bit... ALL of their music is very depressing...perhaps its the monotonous voice, yeah that would probably be it :) Added to that, al of their songs sound the same. I mean, you have to hand it to the guy though... he does have talent.I still have all the albums though... they're not too bad i suppose. More into proper rock and punk myself, but its cool once in a while <_<

Yeh, MUSE are pretty good, but a bit past it in my opinion. The new 'IN' band at the moment has to be KEANE. I have their album and I think their music is great. The lead singer reALLY is talented. Its so refreshing not using guitars in a big way aswell. I think we all get too used to them in a band now adays.

i hate how people who think they know a thing or two about music use an ignorant term such as "IN". as if you knew

i think muse is a great band that can beat them all. it is hard to say that anyone is better than them just because it is really hard to put such art on a scale of good to bad. I know alot of people who do not like the band tool. but they are my favorite influential band. they have a great sound along with great lyrics. muse is just the same. you can't pick one over the other because it is too hard. i see all bands that have a decent amount talent but you can't have more than the other. it is an absolute you either have it or you don't.