xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anybody had saw this film "House of Flying Daggers&quot

Of Course! I know this film very well . The main actor is Jet Lee, my favourite swami!
I enjoy some films of your country including Asoka I ,II;Gandhi;Lagaan:Once Upon a Time in India.

How about Shaolin Temple II? have you watched it?

House of flying daggers sounds really gay, but i think i've seen the cover somewhere.I've seen hero, that's a beautiful film. I recommend anyone who likes crouching tiger hidden dragon to watch it.

i thought house of flying daggers had nice special effects.... the ending was funny as hell....... ahahah that the girl drove andy lau's love into a crazy man :Poverall it was an 'okay' movie

it's all about visual in those films. the story is just a necessity. i think crouching tiger and hero are better than the house of flying daggers.. especially hero had the best visual images of all the three, while crouching tigers had the most concrete storyline. house of flying daggers in my opinion fell behind of those two, but it was still a very good movie for its genre..

Mmm, loved House of Flying Daggers... especially the song. I want the song... anybody got the song?? lol heheee :)

Hey has anybody watched the Prodigal Son.... Yuen Buen [i think thats how you spell it] is in it. I loved that movie...... its pretty old now though.

I saw all of those movies, and I love martial arts. The movie was filmed in magnificent places, I think it would bring an Oscar to every other director.. Although that funny ending!!! Suddenly she wakes up from the dead after an year.......

Saw it, and honestly wasn't very impressed. The ending was ridiculous, imo, and the martial arts were grossly exaggerated. It wasn't so much a martial arts movie as a complicated love story. Falls waay behind Hero and CTHD. Hero and CTHD at least have some real meaning to them [though CTHD also has weird spots here and there].